DeGaeta Bain RC Album

Black and White
3D
3D
Geo Shape
Low Field of Depth
Natural Shape
Man Made Line
Color Focal Point
Texture

4 thoughts on “DeGaeta Bain RC Album

1. The two photographs I like the best here are the Value and the Small Depth of Field. The value photo is very nice in look and formation of the objects, and the black and white adds a lot of emotion to it. The small depth of field picture fits the description very well, as one part of the ground is in obvious focus while the rest lays off and stays blurry. One photo that could be improved upon 3D form picture, as it does not feel like a big object you could walk around, and is just one little part of it that you focus on. The geometric shape photo has a lot of leading lines, as the more you look down the photo, the more the lines make you look even further.

2. I like your black and white picture, and the difference between the two surfaces of the ground. I like the angle of your Geo shape picture. I don’t like your man made line picture. It is not really man made because of how the water affected the image.

3. I like the texture photo because of the detail of the bumpy stone and how it contrasts with the vibrancy of the ivy. I think the geometric shape photo uses a clever angle and has a popping blue color. I think the color focal point photo doesn’t have an apparent color of focus, maybe you could focus on a different object. The low depth of field photo uses fill the frame and figure to ground to accentuate the textured stone which is the focus of the photo.

4. My two favorite photos are the 3D form photo with the closeup of the different branches of the plant, and the geometric shape with the repeating patterns of the diamonds. One picture that could have been better was the manmade line photo because there is no line to follow on top of the fact that most of the picture is out of focus. The texture photo gives a close-up of a rock that is moist and that is amplified by the growth of moss in different crevices of the rock.